Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding and minimal sleep......

I didn't get a nap in today (well, technically yesterday) like I thought I would be able to.  So pretty much, I've been up since 2 am yesterday.  I dozed off about 11 pm and slept until about 1 when Lil Lady woke up.  And here it is 4 am, and I'm STILL awake.  I have yet to figure out how I am still functioning at this point.  

So, I figured that since I'm up, I might as well tune in to the Royal Wedding, because it's not like there's going to be anything else on.  I remember watching replays of Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles, and of course when Diana died, I watched the funeral.  I find it interesting.  I feel like I've watched Prince William grow up (even though I don't think he's that much younger than I am) and so it's neat to get to watch one of the biggest moments of his life.  And, ya know, Kate is going from girl next door to royalty, and that's something that usually only happens in the movies (think Cinderella :P).  

I have an official countdown going...and I should find a ticker or something to put on here....20 days left in Illinois.  I seriously cannot wait to get to Texas.  It's been a long time coming, and I'm SO ready....I am SO eager to get there....I almost don't want to wait the 20 days, but because of doctor's appointments, we really have to.  Lil Lady is going to get her shots before we leave, so that they are done, and we don't have to worry about them until we get insurance again.  I need to get some phone calls made and find out about getting the medical card and food stamp stuff down there once we get there.  I just haven't done it.  But, I'm quickly running out of time to get ahead of the game, so I suppose I better get on it.

I am going to try to sleep....I REALLY hope that I can at least get a bit of a nap in before Lil Lady wakes up again.  I'm so stinking tired.....


No comments:

Post a Comment