Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stress and the repercussions of it all.....

Ever have that one person in your life that no matter how hard you try, they always seem to be able to point out where you are failing even as you are making strides in the right direction?
 
It seems like no matter what I do or accomplish, it is never enough. I have been busting my butt, working ~50 hours a week between both jobs, and finally feel like I am getting a handle on our finances. Making minimum wage at one job and just above at the other doesn't leave a whole lot of wiggle room after paying bills.  I am doing the best I can with what I have, and still getting hounded, regardless of what I try and do.

Yes, I made some STUPID choices, and yes, they are still haunting me.  I'm TRYING.  I can only do so much, and you can't squeeze blood from a turnip.  I am just so frustrated with people telling me that my best isn't good enough.

I can't do more than what I'm given, and dang it...........I'm really TRYING to get it all taken care of and in place and done.  I'm literally killing myself with all the stress and worry and working and apparently that doesn't matter.  I should be doing more, buying less, sleeping less and keeping the house perfect in the process. *sigh*

I can't even wrap my brain around trying to write anymore tonight.  I have to leave for work in an hour and 15 minutes, and I've been up since 7 this morning.  I probably should try and lay down for a little bit anyway.............though at this point, that would probably do me more harm than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment