Friday, June 8, 2012

Another day down...

And only 10 more weeks to go.....lol.  Really, I'm hoping to keep Lil Man in there for at least 4 more weeks.  We'll just have to see what happens.

I got my second injection today.  It HURT.  I took a hot shower after I got home though, and let the water run over the injection site for a bit, and that seemed to help.  Now it's just a waiting game.  The contractions seem to be getting a little bit better, but they still come and go.  Nothing super painful, just annoying more than anything.  I keep crossing my fingers that they will just stop, and we won't have a preemie, but I just don't foresee that happening.

My sister in law, God love her, came over again today to be with me this afternoon to help take care of Lil Lady.  She's such an amazing help to me.  I can never fully tell her how much I appreciate her for all she's done, and continues to do to help me out.  My youngest nephew drove me bat shit crazy today, but that's par for the course with him.  He doesn't think he has to listen to anything that anyone tells him to do.  It really almost drove me over the edge today.  But, I just have to learn to cope/deal, because I can't not have her help, so.....it is what it is.  Even if I wanted to beat him within an inch of his life today....lol  It's a small price to pay to have the help, so....I'll deal.

I suppose I should probably try and get some rest.....I haven't felt good the last couple days, and I haven't been sleeping well, either.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment