Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long time no write....

My goodness, it's been a long time since I've posted any kind of an update.  Guess it just goes to show how busy or mundane my life has become. :P

We no longer have the twins. :(   We are still in contact with bio-dad, and he has promised to keep us updated on how they are doing, and send us pictures and things of that nature.

We are about 4 weeks away from welcoming our first-born daughter into the family. <3  It's unbelievable....it really is.  I am still in shock that it's really happening.  We have waited so long, and tried so hard, it's just still almost unbelievable that it's finally happening.  We have everything ready for her, and it's just a matter of her being ready to make her appearance in the world. :)  Hopefully she will decide to come soon. :)  I'm giving her 2 more weeks of growing and developing, and then she's getting her official eviction notice! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment