Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's here, and it sucks.

The day that I have been dreading for the last 6 months has arrived.  My parents left tonight to begin their new adventure in a town 4 hours away.  I HATE it.  HATE it.  Did I mention that I hate it?  It's not something that I ever figured would happen.  It happened in 2008, before Hubby and I were married.  We lived in IL and Mom & Dad moved down here to TX.  It never crossed my mind that 3 years after we got here, they would have to leave again.

It's been a rough day, to say the least.  BUT, my husband, is his wonderful, loving wisdom, arranged to have the day off today, so that he was able to be home with me and keep me distracted.  Which, he did a really good job of, until about now.  He's in bed sleeping, and I should be, and I'm not.  Instead, I'm sitting up, thinking about the fact that my parents are sleeping in a hotel tonight, instead of where I feel like they should be in their house.

I'm watching Parenthood, which isn't helping my emotional state right now either.  But, I am completely in love with this show.

I suppose I should go hop in the shower and try and get some decent sleep.  I know it's unlikely to happen, because I can't seem to shut off my brain, but I have to at least try.  I will try and update more tomorrow.

Light, love and the end of Parenthood on Netflix. <3

1 comment:

  1. Breathe Just Breathe.
    You may not see this now, but, this is just a new turn in the journey of your life... Progression happens during the biggest changes.

    It's going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete