Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Moving and cleaning and too much crap, oh my....

Okay, so the title doesn't sound right, but whatever. :P Deal.  It's been a crazy couple weeks for us, and I swear, I don't think things are going to slow down anytime in the near future. *sigh*

We are almost all moved into the house.  There are still a few things left at the apartment, but those will be gotten out this weekend.  I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be living in a house.  We have our own yard, there's plenty of space, no neighbors right on top of us.....it's just absolutely amazing.  It has not been without some issues, but I think that's to be expected with any move.

We were supposed to have phone and internet connected on the 11th so that I could get things rolling with my job.  That didn't happen.  The phone didn't work until almost 5 pm on the 12th, and the internet didn't start working until the 15th.  Needless to say, I was fit to be tied.  I don't think I have ever been so mad in my entire life.  I called and complained and didn't get anywhere.  *sigh* So, when I get the bill, I am going to call and complain some more, and see if it does any good.  My guess is no, but we'll just have to see.

Other than that, things have been going really well.  The kids seem to have adjusted really well.  Though, Collin is still having some sleep issues, but I think that is because he is teething.  He's got one bottom tooth that popped through, and it looks like another one is working it's way in.  I need to get the teethers out and start giving him tylenol more frequently, I think.  He chews on everything he can get in his mouth, so I'm pretty sure that he would chew on the teethers.  He's in the process of trying to crawl too.....it's so adorable.  He's so chunky, and he's having a heck of a time figuring it out, but he's working on it.

I don't have a whole lot of battery life left on the laptop, so this will have to be it for now.  I will try and get on tomorrow and get more of an update to you guys......it's just tough with 2 little ones, school and work.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends.....until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment