Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Holy......

.....mother of something......It's been SO crazy around here the last couple of weeks, I don't hardly know what to do with myself.  I am being pulled in 87 different directions, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the entire world.

Being a part of Miscarriage Matters has completely changed my life...in SO many ways.  I've been able to heal while being there for others at the same time.  There's nothing better than that.  I have been able to deal with things that I honestly didn't even know were issues until I started talking to other women who have been through the same things that I have.  I hope that I have made a positive change in their lives as well. 

Going through a miscarriage changes you in ways that a lot of people could never understand.  It's something that unless you've been through it, you honestly have NO clue.  And I wouldn't wish that knowledge on anyone, because it is the hardest thing that I have ever had to deal with in my entire life.  It's humbling to know that my experience has made the difference for someone who is going through it, because I didn't have anyone to relate to when I was going through mine.  It is such a taboo subject, which it really shouldn't be, because it is a part of life.  I hope that me being a part of the organization helps to get the word out to other women, and men, who are suffering loss, because we are here to provide support and love and a shoulder to cry on, from someone who understands the pain associated with miscarriage and infant loss. 

I am so proud to be a part of this organization, that I believe so strongly in, because I know that things are going to take off, and be amazing, and we will get to spread the word and create something that is not only world wide, but up until Miscarriage Matters, was unavailable.  One on one support with someone who has been through a loss is pretty well unheard of.  If you or someone you know has been through or is going through a miscarriage, please send them our way.  Our website is www.mymiscarriagematters.com.  Fill out the join/become a friend link and we can match you with a person to help you through this difficult time.  If you have been through this, and wish to help others, fill out the form at the same link, and we will work with you to get you ready to help.

The kids have been doing awesome, Cookie is pretty much potty trained. :) She is still pretty resistant to poop on the potty, but we're getting there. Muscles is just growing and changing and talking more and more every day.  I am so thankful that I'm able to stay home with them and see the changes and moments.....because they can never be replaced.  They will never be this little again, and I soak up every single moment of it.  Time goes so fast....so quickly, and before I know it, they will be off with their friends and my little babies will be no more.

I should completely be in bed, because it's after midnight....but I'm just not ready to go to bed yet.  I had a paper to turn in, which I got done, I've been working on postings for MM's Facebook page, which I got done, and now I'm just watching Pitch Perfect (Man, I LOVE this movie) and enjoying the peace and quiet.  Hubby and the kids are in bed, it's peaceful, and I'm just enjoying the quiet.

I'm hoping that tomorrow is a bit easier of a day with the kids....Cookie has been fighting naps, hard core, off and on.  Saturday, it wasn't an issue to get her to take one, but yesterday and today, she wanted no part of it.  She is SO cranky when she doesn't get one......I can't wait until we're able to move into a 3 bedroom, because then, even if she doesn't sleep, she will be put in her room for quiet time, but Muscles will still get a decent nap.

We're actually going to be moving in May/June.  Our lease here is up May 31st, and Billy and his fiance are moving closer to Houston.  So, we talked with our current landlord, and he's got another house here in town that he's going to be renting, so we're moving into it.  It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, decent size back yard, it's right across from a park, and on a pretty quiet street.  We're close to the elementary school, so there is also the playground for the school that is close.  We'll be able to walk to MOPS on nice days, because the church it is at is just across the park/playground.  I'm really looking forward to it, and so now I get to start packing.  :P  I HATE packing, but hey....if it means that we'll get into a better place, then I'm all for it.  And we NEED a 3 bedroom.  It's also a place that we can stay for the next 4 or 5 or 6 years until we can afford to buy/build a house, which is what we want to be able to do.  I am really excited that we'll be able to stay and not have to move again for a while.

Alright, well, this is getting lengthy and I'm getting exhausted, so I suppose I should get off here and head to bed.  Cookie's probably going to be up early, and I need to feel rested to be able to be patient with them tomorrow.  I pray that you all have a wonderful rest of your evening, or day tomorrow.

Light, love and Pitch Perfect.  Good night my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment